Our mission is to support our Clients as thought- and action-partners to map institutional diversity profiles, review and develop diversity strategic plans, and identify diversity leverage points to contribute to institutional excellence.
At Campus Diversity Agenda, we believe that diversity should be a strategic asset that positions institutions for success over the long term. In addition to race and gender, we see diversity as inclusive of same-gender-loving persons and the broader LGBT community. We encourage our Clients to recognize and affirm sexual identity diversity as a core element of their diversity agendas.
Our Values and Commitment
We believe that innovative thinking and critical self-reflection are essential elements of effective diversity management. We value and are committed to:
- The complete empowerment and success of our Clients.
- Diversity in all of its manifestations, including: thought, belief, sexual orientation; identity expression, and culture.
- Always acting with integrity and professionalism.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Honest and open communication with our Clients.