Campus Diversity Agenda helps colleges and universities achieve inclusive excellence through diversity strategic action planning and support.
We know, and the social science literature supports, that effective institutional strategy requires applicable diversity strategy, and the most effective institutions are those that leverage campus diversity as an asset. We support our Clients in understanding and optimizing their institutions’ diversity through a process of inquiry and strategic action.
We advance a critical approach to campus diversity in which diversity contributes to the building of internal capacity and external standing. Our approach to diversity operates on two levels of strategy. The first is an inward focus on excellence through equality and engagement. The second is an outward focus on gaining competitive advantage in the marketplace.
We Partner With Our Clients to:
1) Map institutional diversity efforts
2) Create and assess diversity strategic plans
3) Optimize LGBT as a distinct feature of campus diversity
4) Incorporate diversity as a key element in institutional strategy and planning, and
5) Leverage diversity to enhance institutional effectiveness